If you can connect to the Internet, you can learn anywhere, anytime!
- Lynda.com access periods begin on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Registration opens one week prior to the access start date.
- A registered user has access to all the training resources available on Lynda.com during a two-week access period.
- You will receive an email with login instructions on the 1st day of your access period.
- If you do not receive your login instructions by 4:00 PM of the 1st access day please contact the MLS office; 866-627-7228 or email@example.com
- You must have the latest version of QuickTime or Windows Media Player installed on your computer.
- System Requirements can be found online here.
- To use the MLS account, free-of-charge, you must be a current staff member at a MLS member library.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 Show more dates
- All Day Event
- Self-paced online learning
Registration has closed.