Facilitation Techniques for the Strategic Planning Process
There are many components to the strategic planning process, including leading meetings with community and staff members. In this session we will cover facilitation tips and techniques to use during your planning process, specifically focusing on two of the more popular tools, S.O.A.R. (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results) and Visioning exercises.
- Acquire the skills to be an effective facilitator for the strategic planning meeting process
- Understand the role of the facilitator and the specific goals of the process
- Learn strategies that will help them maintain control of the exercise and keep the group on task
This class will be held at the Queset House, 51 Main Street, North Easton, MA 02356 - on the right side of the driveway to Ames Free Library.
This class is being offered in conjunction with Eating the Elephant: Strategic Planning for Your Library. Please register separately if you plan to attend both.
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Ames Free Library, North Easton
- CE Classes