“How Can I Help You?” Customer Service Basics and Beyond
Librarians are known for being customer services pros, but staff also know that excellent service does not come just from a friendly smile or easy answer to a question. To create a culture of library customer service requires empowering staff, creating consistent yet flexible policies and procedures, and continual training and review so that all staff are on the same page. In this workshop we will identify customer service basics, learn about organizations that create exceptional customer service experiences, and how to use service skills in your library to ensure that all staff can find customer service success.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand standards and skills needed for quality service and to create a consistent service experience
- Discover inspiring organizations that have taken customer service to higher levels
- Respond to difficult customer interactions with confidence and authority
This workshop is aligned with the 2017-2019 MLS Strategic Plan Goal of Future Readiness.
Joshua Hyde Public Library
306 Main Street
Sturbridge, MA 01566
“How Can I Help You?” Customer Service Basics and Beyond Fall 2018 Chadwick
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Joshua Hyde Public Library, Sturbridge
- CE Classes