Community Chat for Health Sciences and Special Librarians about Programming Online
Join our Community Chat
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023
Time: 11 AM - 12 PM
Connect, learn, and share at our Community Chat event! Dive into the world of programming in Health Sciences and Special Libraries. This event features an introduction to the topic, open discussion, and resource sharing.
- Shalu Gillum, Head of Public Services, Harriet F. Ginsburg Health Sciences Library, University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Michelle Eberle, Consultant, Massachusetts Library System
Please register to attend. The Zoom link will be provided the day before the chat and also posted on the MLS-Specials and MAHSLIN listservs. Hope to see you there. Thank you!
- Thursday, December 7, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Community Chat
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.