Smarter Not Harder: Planning programs & services Online
The days of “do more with less” are behind you. In this interactive workshop, we will consider the ways we plan and evaluate our programs and services. Looking at our work through lenses of continuous improvement and project management, we will find ways to streamline planning and delivering programs and services with more efficiency and accessibility.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- List two (2) opportunities to streamline their program design process at their library.
- Identify corrective action for common points of error in their library’s program design process.
- Reflect on how inter-library collaboration can improve their design process.
How will I be participating?
During this live virtual workshop, expect frequent, active participation for maximum impact! Collaborate with peers through the use of breakout rooms and other digital tools. Microphones and cameras are essential for full participation. Please note, sessions will not be recorded.
This workshop will be held virtually via Zoom. A login link will be emailed out to all registrants 24 before the start of the program. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder as the reminder email is automated and can sometimes be filtered out. If you do not find the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.