Smarter Not Harder: Planning programs & services In-Person
The days of “do more with less” are behind you. In this interactive workshop, we will consider the ways we plan and evaluate our programs and services. Looking at our work through lenses of continuous improvement and project management, we will find ways to streamline planning and delivering programs and services with more efficiency and accessibility.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- List two (2) opportunities to streamline their program design process at their library.
- Identify corrective action for common points of error in their library’s program design process.
- Reflect on how inter-library collaboration can improve their design process.
How will I be participating?
During this in-person workshop, expect frequent, active participation for maximum impact! Collaborate with peers through the use of breakout groups and hands-on activities.
This workshop will be held IN PERSON at the MLS office in Marlborough, located at 33 Boston Post Road West, Suite 400 (Fourth Floor), Marlborough, MA 01752.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023
- 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- In Person Workshop