Simply Strategic Planning for Libraries Online
Navigate strategic planning with ease. We’ll guide you through crafting a community-driven plan that incorporates staff and community insights, paves the way for strategic priorities, and generates library champions. Strategic planning doesn’t have to be stressful or overwhelming. It can be simple, straightforward, and at times even enjoyable!
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Select 2 methods to gather input from your community.
- Discover techniques to create a memorable and actionable strategic plan.
- Choose 3 essential resources to organize your planning process.
How will I be participating?
During this live virtual workshop, expect frequent, active participation for maximum impact! Collaborate with peers through the use of breakout rooms and other digital tools. Microphones and cameras are essential for full participation. Please note, sessions will not be recorded.
This workshop will be held virtually via Zoom. A login link will be emailed out to all registrants 24 before the start of the program. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder as the reminder email is automated and can sometimes be filtered out. If you do not find the email, please contact email@example.com to request a link.
Related LibGuide: Strategic Planning for Libraries by Kristi Chadwick
- Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.