Communicating the Value of your Library to Elected Officials (LibraryWorks Webinar) Online
The Massachusetts Library System is pleased to announce that we have partnered with LibraryWorks to provide our members with access to their webinars. These webinars are free to Massachusetts library workers who register through our calendar.
How can librarians better communicate with the elected officials in their community? With a polarizing and sometimes stressful climate for librarians, the need to create partnerships and good will with elected officials is important. How can you let your elected officials understand the value your library provides to their constituents?
This webinar will discuss:
• Suggestions for handling difficult conversations
• Ideas for communicating and connecting all year with elected officials
• Ideas for events and marketing campaigns to reach elected officials
• Understanding where elected officials may be coming from
- Thursday, February 1, 2024
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.