MLS Listening Tour - Webinar
Join MLS and your colleagues for lively discussion, updates and to lend your voice to MLS priorities at one of nine listening tour stops this January. Participants will learn about MLS in this year’s library legislative agenda and how to access materials that showcase the value of MLS to their libraries and their municipalities.
- Round Robin Introductions and Member Updates
- Participants will be asked to introduce themselves and to discuss any challenges that their facing and/or any interesting new projects at their libraries.
- Thinking About the Future of MLS
- Participants will be asked for input that will be used to inform the future of MLS.
- MLS Update
- MLS staff will deliver an update on MLS.
- Understanding the MLS Budget and Value to Members
- MLS staff will showcase the MLS value resources, explain MLS funding priorities in the legislative agenda and discuss the budget challenges facing MLS. Participants will be offered the opportunity to ask questions.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm