What Can BPL Do For You?
In its role as Library for the Commonwealth, the Boston Public Library provides services to all Massachusetts residents and supplements library resources found in communities statewide. Join BPL staff to learn more about access to remote services through our eCard program. We’ll also highlight a handful of useful e-resources available through the BPL website.
Interlibrary Loan staff will cover more of our statewide services, including article delivery, Commonwealth Catalog for Research materials and World Language Deposits.
We’ll wrap up by covering the BPL’s role in statewide digitization access through the LFC program and highlight new collections in the Digital Commonwealth repository.
- Patricia Feeley, Interlibrary Loan Librarian
- Catherine Halpin, Collaborative Library Services Coordinator
- Jake Sadow, Statewide Digitization Project Archivist
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)