Career Resource Week: Virtual Career Programs and Services for Your Community
In this panel session, staff from three libraries will describe virtual programs and services they’ve offered over the past year to support job seekers in their communities. Speakers will share information about planning and implementing these programs and discuss the impact on community engagement.
- Robert Hayes, Community Outreach Librarian & Head of Technical Services:
Job Seekers Networking Group and other programs at Tewksbury Public Library
- Matthew Jaquith, Adult Programs & Training Librarian, & Lisa Lipshires, Reference Librarian:
Digital Skills for Job Seekers workshop series at Springfield City Library
- Andy Aquino, Technology Trainer / Librarian:
Virtual Job Fair at Buffalo & Erie County Public Library (NY)
This session will be recorded and available for viewing later.
Related LibGuide: Career Resources and Services by Kelly Woodside
- Friday, December 11, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)