[Leadership Development Training Series] Courageous Collaboration for Team Members
This workshop combines Gracious Space (a collaborative leadership framework) with four steps for Courageous Collaboration. Participants will deepen their understanding of inclusive practices, courage, and patterns that impact a high-level of collaboration. Previous knowledge of Gracious Space is not required.
As a result of in this workshop, participants will:
- Know the four Tenets of Gracious Space and at least two ways to create Gracious Space in teams
- Know four steps to enable more Courageous Collaboration in groups
- Gain skills for identifying and shifting patterns
- Create a plan to apply learnings in a specific context
Important information to read prior to registering:
- This is a two-part workshop. Registrants are expected to commit to both sessions: September 16 and 23, 2021, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm each day.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual CE Class