[DON’T] Do All the Things: Making Delegation Work in the Library In-Person
As library staff, you can feel that you wear many hats and need to do all the things, completely and well. However, effective delegation will not only free up time and energy for your highest priorities, but allow all staff to become more effective in working together as a team. Delegation can create better workflows, balanced responsibilities, and create accountability and buy-in, no matter your position in the library.
The purpose of this 90-minute webinar is to help build personal and team management skills by understanding delegation and its effective implementation in the library.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the differences between delegation and work direction
2. Recognize challenges to delegation and how to overcome them
3. Create and maintain a delegation process in their library
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual CE Class