Dealing with Change: Using Mindfulness to Respond in Difficult Situations (PCI Webinar)
The Massachusetts Library System is pleased to announce that we have partnered with PCI Webinars to provide our members with access to their webinars. These webinars are free to Massachusetts library workers who register through our calendar. Because we are working with an outside partner, it is important that you cancel your registration in the event that you are unable to attend the webinar.
Change is all around us, whether we like it or not. Often, change occurs without our control, and we must adapt to difficult situations. Mindfulness can help us stay in the moment and respond appropriately to strong emotions surrounding change.
As a result of this program, participants will:
- Learn to recognize when change is affecting them emotionally
- Be introduced to basic principles of mindfulness tools
- Learn when to use tools in specific change scenarios affecting libraries
- Understand what actions to take when facing change
Cari Dubiel has worked in public libraries for 24 years. She is currently a manager at the Twinsburg Public Library. She is also a writer and the co-host of the Indie Writer Podcast.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)