Community Chat: Special Libraries and Health Sciences Libraries Online
Join us for our Community Chat for Special Librarians and Health Sciences Librarians!
We'll chat about competitive intelligence.
What is competitive intelligence (CI) and how is it evolving? What are you already doing that might be considered CI? How can we use competitive intelligence to address the issues libraries face? How can we use CI to support our organization's strategic priorities?
This session will be co-hosted by:
- John Aubrey, Director of Library and Information Sciences, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Cynthia Cheng Correia, Managing Director, Knowledge inForm
- Joy McNally, Senior Knowledge Management and Research Librarian, Union of Concerned Scientists
The Massachusetts Library System's Community Chats provide the opportunity to share successes and challenges and to connect with colleagues. Hope to see you there!
Any questions? Reach out to Michelle Eberle, Consultant.
Please register to attend. The Zoom link will be sent the day before the chat. Thank you!
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Community Chat
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.